Sunday, May 23, 2010

When in doubt, watch Code Geass

It's been a while since I've touched this blog, and it's partly because I've been busy with a few projects (of which there was a surprising drought of after a very depressing April), and the other part because I've managed to learn a new set of skills over the summer. Skillsets that will hopefully help me fight crime. Fight crime better, I mean.

But that's for another day.

Today I need help. Ideas. If anyone knows about anything related to Philippine Folklore and Mythologies, drop me a line. Yes, I've whored the fuck out of Wikipedia already, but it isn't enough. If I have to pay you in french fries just so I can hear your second hand account of your lola's friend's uncle's sixth toe that was given by a tianak, I will. The more, the better in this case.

Anyway, that's it for now. Oh, and by the way: Exactly what IS a Justin Bieber?

Meh.
Paopaopaopaopaopaopao

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Funny ang "What IS a Justin Bieber". XD

    Anyhow, akong mama naka-experience ug gi-atngan ug dili ingon nato. Like dwende. :) Swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think she is a pop star of some sort. dunno, prolly heard her song in the radio or something. lol.

    ReplyDelete